Thursday, January 27, 2011

Town, school, exercise and my dad's

Okay so my mom picked me up early from school so that I could watch the kids while she went to the dentist.  It was a pretty shady place if you ask me, but anyway school was fine, just kids being kids i guess.  We stayed in town untill about 6 then came home.  My little brother screamed the entire way home.  I got my computer back and i am so happy, i had 250 viruses and so they had to wipe everything off of my computer and i lost all of my files :0(...  Oh well.  On another note i just did 35 minutes on our new treadmill on the "fat blast" setting, it sounds hard, but its not.  It inclines itself but I don't feel a burn at all.  It's gross but i sweat like a dog but don't, lose breath at all.  Now I am going to go and have a shower and then pack because I am going to my Dad's house this weekend.  Sure to be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment