Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SOOOOO im just gonna ramble on

ok so today i did my course selection for grade 9... i am going to take two grade 10 courses though... drama and art... i am going to take them because for doing each class i will get 4 credits and the more credits you graduate with the better...  and then i am also going to take humanities which is social studies and english together... my teacher actually told me that i should take it because he knows that i would be really good at it... and i really like both english and social studies so getting to write about wars and stuff will be fun.  I just finished a project that was for my english and socials classes and i really liked it and i got 29/30 or 94%... which is really good... and i would have gotten 100% if it werent for artwork... whatever... life goes on... now we started a novel study... it is called the outsiders... it is pretty good so far... it is litterally about greasers and socs lol no joke... anyway.... thats about it... nothing else to say... i kind of just rambled on but that was my objective... to ramble on... because as some might say i am good at rambling... now i have to go and fine 5 things to put in a bag that represent me and shower... and maybe do some english homework if i am feeling really daring.... probably not though... i dont like homework... but  i talk alot in class and get really distracted hehe oh well... its all good.... i have ok marks i guess... the satisfy my mother... but i am not happy with them at all... my teacher always marks me unfairly in PE though... i got a B but my friend who i lapped 5 times and did (no offence to her) WAYYYY better in fitness testing got 100%..... GGRRRR that makes me mad.... and so does my CAPP and french... and pretty much everything else..... whatever... i just have to let it go i guess... now im gonna go i guess lol okay.... bye

No comments:

Post a Comment