Sunday, February 27, 2011

A long weekend!

It's a long weekend... no school tomorrow!  WOOT WOOT!  Then there are early dimissals on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I went skating last night with a bunch of friends and i didn't get home until like 11:30pm because my friends mom was curling next door and they ended up losing so they had to play another game, i was supposed to be home at 9ish.  I had fun anyway.  I have to haul wood sometime today and as usual i never want to but whatever...  It's cold and windy out its like -25C without the windchill.  I have homework too... well i don't really have to do it, but its good to have a head start... i am not in the "homework" mood so i am just going to photo copy a book, read some pages, highlight some stuff and call it good...  I have till spring break to "git-er-done".


PS.  Like my shoes?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment