Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY

It's a snow day, and that just means that the buses aren't running...  It is really nice and sunny and warm out but because of the bad drifting there were no buses.  My mom made my lunch for today, and everytime that she makes my lunch the buses don't run so she said that she isn't going to make my lunch anymore.  I had like 11 hours of sleep last night, it was so nice.  I slept in until 12!  I really don't have anything else to say so i am just going to show you a random video of my dad's new dog, Ceaser.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, ceaser is sooo cute, your brother was in the vid right??? wow can't believe NO buses AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya thats my little bro, skylar

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how long did it take you to upload the vid??

    ReplyDelete