Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WEDNESDAY

okay so tomorrow all of the grade 8's are going on a ski trip to bear mountain... i am not going because i have neer skied before and all of my friends would leave me behind and to be honest i dont want to humiliate myself in front of over 100 people... all of my friends and people i know keep asking me why i am not going... but i just don't want to... so i am going to stay at school tomorrow with my friend maddy who isn't going either....  I am actually not that happy that it is Wednesday today... i thought that is was Wednesday yesterday and that means that tomorrow would be friday... whatever... i'll live... i guess LOL... I had music today and i am really bad at play the guitar...  i mean i can read the note perfectly fine because they are the same as a violin, just i can't make myself play the notes on the guitar... i will come with practice i am sure... and if not it will teach me more coordination!

No comments:

Post a Comment